What can you get?
What can you get?
- Training plans that systematically progress you from off- to pre- to in-season training based on level and time commitment. (see below)
- Daily coaching and feedback through an online training forum based on level and time commitment. (see below)
- A wealth of training guidance and information including videos, and articles for all three sports.
- Tons of fun support, sharing, wisdom, and camaraderie.
- One on one q & a interactive sessions on training topics
- Huge focus on nutrition –Eat to Compete not Compete to Eat
- Personal strength and conditioning programs to help with weight loss, firming and toning, aerobic fitness, and nutrition.
- Functional Training sessions designed to enhance speed, quickness, agility and overall sports performance.
- Athletic based movements to increase performance and reduce chance of injuries.
- Strength sessions focus on improving total body strength and power, core stability, flexibility and mobility.
- Training in strength and power to be a more bio mechanically efficient.
I will help strategically guide you to get the most out of every workout. You will be properly fueled and operating at a peak level. I will help you feel your best by developing an energizing, performance-enhancing nutrition plan, tailored to your specific requirements. You will also learn how to enhance workouts and maximize results with proper nutrition, while receiving immediate feedback throughout the process.
Seasonal plans: Includes a fitness assessment, performance testing and evaluation. A video analysis and personal plan working with you on a as needed basis, through live one on one coaching and with text or email support.
Personal individualized plans: These are specifically designed for YOU that fits best into your schedule and will provide all the details of each workout. I’ll work with you on a needed basis, with text and e-mail support. The plan length can vary depending on the distance of the race you are doing and what your goals are for the race.
General plans: These plans include various workouts for swimming, rides or runs. Template grid of weekly work geared for specific distances:
Half and Full Marathons
Half and Full Ironman
Hitting a rut and need a change in your training. or just mix up your weekly routine?
1 on 1 Coached sessions:
These can be modified to include just a fitness assessment, performance test, a video
analysis of specific sport or just working with you on a as needed basis. Speed and
condition sessions are designed to enhance speed, quickness, agility and conditioning.
We carry a wide range of coaching services to suit a variety of budgets and tastes. Our
most popular plans and services are shown below. Please contact us for more
information on plans and services, current promotions and custom options.
Training Levels & Seasonal Plans
Training Levels & Seasonal Plans
Full Plan- 8 month commitment-
This option will provide you with everything you need in preparation for your "A" race This includes the personal training plan, performance testing, a video analysis and unlimited text and e-mail communication with me. This includes once a week coaching and nutritional guidance. Whether you have questions about a workout, need to adjust the plan to fit in a change in your normal schedule, have a question about nutrition during training, or any other issues you may have, I will be there for you.
Seasonal - 4 month commitment - Shorter distance
This option will provide you with everything you need in preparation for your race in the specific purchased time period. Not as much of a commitment as a full season, but this includes the personal training plan and performance testing. If you need to adjust the plan to fit in a change in your normal schedule, have a question about nutrition during training, I will be there for you. (16 weeks)
Specific Race Prep
A training plan specifically designed for YOU that fits best into your schedule and will provide all the details of each workout. I’ll work with you on a needed basis, with text and e-mail support. The plan length can vary depending on the distance of the race you are doing and what your goals are for the race. (15 weeks)
Personal Plans- Weekly Plan
Looking to change up your normal routine. This training plan for a week will help you over a plateau in your routine.
70.3 in 6
This is a plan for one who has some races behind them. The plan is designed to finish the Half- Iron in under six hours.
Half- Iron Distance
Thinking about a longer race but not fully committed to the training intensity? This is a great program to get you to finish 70.3 comfortably. I’ll work with you on a needed basis, with text and email support.
Keeping It Short
This triathlon thing is a like a poisonous bug…if you aren’t careful, it will bite you. And the poison once in your system is like an addictive elixir. You may never want to quit!
Looking at your first 5K race? This plan is designed to get you to the finish line without injuries. Slow paces with a lot of cross training, walk / running workouts.
This plan is to help the novice runner looking to complete your first 1/2 marathon. The idea of this plan is to finish feeling great. This plan can be modified for those more intense runner's looking for ore than crossing the finish line!
Off- Season Prep
Here is a great program to keep you in check during the off-season. Many of the workouts are developed to maintain and improve on your base. A strong base will set you up on a solid foundation for the upcoming season. Add one on one sessions for personal attention with a personal coach.(added fee)
Grab a Friend and Find a Race
This is as close to having an online coach as it gets but for a fraction of the price. From your point of view, this will be the same as having a coach. only difference is, you will be sharing a program with other athletes who are of the same level as you doing the same event.
Swim Workout w/ a Video Analysis
(2) 1-hour lessons with video of your stroke above and below water. A 15 minute analysis review of your video prior to second lesson.
Bike Workouts w/ Analysis
(2) 45-minute coached indoor workouts performed on a wind trainer. A 15-minute analysis review of your video prior to second lesson
Run Workouts w/ Analysis
(2) 30 min track lesson, video of your running style. A 15 minute analysis review of your video prior to second lesson.